• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

2076 different Caterpillar manuals for sale

old-iron-habit

Occupation
Retired Cons't. Supt./Hospitals
Just a heads up to folks that may need some manuals for their Caterpillar machines. Yesterday I delivered 2076 Caterpillar manuals to Aumann Auctions in Nokomis, IL. They are going to be coming up on a online auction sometime sometime early next year. They are all Caterpillar originals, most new or like brand new. No after market manuals, all are genuine Cat. Just about every machine you can think of from about 1950 to the1990s are represented. Then there are 70 some grader books from the 80s to the early 2000s, plus quite a few 'special instruction and procedures' manuals for various things also. I will update this post when I get a date for when it goes live,