1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

2019 Volvo L25H emissions

Discussion in 'Wheel Loaders' started by XSKIER, Mar 29, 2020.

1. XSKIER

XSKIER New Member

Hello folks, there is not much info on this model on the net, so I can assume that the unit is fairly trouble free. However I do see that the Kubota SVL get a very bad rating on the emissions end. This loader was supposed to be better, as it is the Kubota engine (V2607) but with only a D.O.C. no regen. Everything was great for the first 30 hrs, but then the engine has developed a stumble. The stumble only happens when warm, and does not seem to go away even when attempting to "burn it out" by locking the throttle at W.F.O. for a couple of hours of operation. I've always been super cautious about idling, no more than about 3 minutes ever. So for now, the tech has bypassed the coolant temperature sensor, and the stumble is gone. I fear we may be doing damage to the D.O.C. this way, as well as no warning of overheat. Any advice or experience in this area would be appreciated. image003.jpg 20200309_145304.jpg 20200309_145229.jpg 20200317_172509.jpg