• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

2019 E42 Bobcat wiring diagram?

John Canfield

Occupation
Ranching
Finally I started to install high definition cameras for my E42 this morning I've had in the box for months. I'm making good progress and should be finished to tomorrow however I don't have a clue where to pick up 12V with ignition on. Going direct to the battery is no problem, that's what I'm using for testing. Does anyone have any wiring diagrams for a late model E42?
Tearing apart the side console with the radio is something I want to avoid.

John Canfield

Occupation
Ranching
Project completed. My source of key-on 12V was the radio, fortunately it easily came out, just three tabs on the bezel held it in the hole. I used those wire tap connectors to bring off 12V to power the monitor.

It's great having the cams, especially the one on the rear. I was always worried about backing over our golden lab, he's never concerned about anything except when it's time to eat.