• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

2017 Kubota SVL95-2S error codes

ianjoub

$$$$$$ :D it could be bad wiring or you have some major issues with your def tank possibly. Check this out or look in your operators manual. Most of the codes will mean a trip to the dealer unless you have the ability to access the system yourself.

https://kubota.ca/getmedia/70f24742...OPS-SVL95-2-V0631-58113-ENG-20160711?ext=.pdf
At auction. I guess I was thinking "would $5k cover it?". I would just bid accordingly. I made the guess that it was emissions stuff as it is a low hour machine @1386 indicated.

I think I will likely pass though as there are many with less to no issues.

BCG

There's an extended warranty for that DEF head and Kubota has a recall on one version of it. I had mine replaced on a 2017 machine with 2200 hours last year at no cost to me. With less than 1400 hours, it's going to be covered by the emissions warranty.

The other alternative is a weight loss program, this particular machine runs substantially better if it's lighter.

ianjoub

I’m in the market for another SVL & that’s a touch high from what I’m seeing for a machine with no problems. It seems they are coming back down.
I was told low $60's for a NEW 75 from my local dealer: (smaller machine) with high flow, forestry package, and powered coupler.

hseII

I was told low $60's for a NEW 75 from my local dealer: (smaller machine) with high flow, forestry package, and powered coupler.
September 2021 I was quoted a new 97-2 cab, High Flow, hyd. Attach for $75k & a new 75-2 was $65k. I didn’t warm to getting on a list of 20.

I foolishly purchased a standard flow machine in October 2020 & have regretted it since then. I want a 95 Cab High Flow machine.

southernman13

Occupation
Retired
We have a 97-2 new it was 73 ish w the lean glass on the door and we for an extra year warranty. (3 years) think that was another 1200