• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

2017 case sv185 no glow plug light

JosieB

I recently purchased a 2017 case sv185 skid steer and it killed while using, now the glow plug light won't illuminate and no start, 1800 hours, I'm new to skid steers, not sure where to start

JosieB

I'm not getting the low voltage alarm, turns over good, just no light to tell me the glow plugs are warming like usual, not sure why it would stop telling them to heat

JosieB

I was told it was 2017, the serial sticker actually says it was made in 2012, and the fuse box is behind the cup holder, gonna find the fuse diagram and see if I can figure out what hearts the glow plugs

alrman

Occupation
Diesel Fitter;Small Business Owner;Cleaner
Welcome to HEF @JosieB
The Manual schematic says there is a fuse & also a relay - however the fuse panel decal that I can see in the manual does not mention either..