• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

2015 Takeuchi TL12 instrument cluster problems

peterphillips91688

I have a 2015 Takeuchi TL12 When I turn the key to the on position, all of the lights in the instrument cluster light up, all I see nothing but a horizontal line across the LCD screen, and the machine will not stop beeping. Machine will start and run/operate fine. This started after I slipped with a multimeter and crossed a couple pins in the 14 pin connector, and as a result it seems I grounded my K pin/acc pin. I’ve traced the circuit as far as the lever lock solenoid and have continuity across the solenoid when the solenoid is unplugged from the machine. That being said, I don’t know if this is right or wrong as it’s the extent of my skill set, and I don’t know how that could be involved with the instrument cluster issue. And help or suggestions would be great.

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Welcome to the Forums P9168. Glad to have you.

Please only post one topic in one thread. The other 3 duplicate threads have been removed.

Thanks