1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

2015 new holland l220 skid steer fuel gage

Discussion in 'Skid Steers' started by WALTER DOMINGOS, Aug 19, 2021.

1. WALTER DOMINGOS

WALTER DOMINGOS New Member

Hi there , i got a 2015 New Holland skid steer and just last week the bars that shows the fuel level and the oil temperature are disapearing , how can i fix that ?
    thanks
    walter

2. Aarons81

Aarons81 Well-Known Member

Probably a new 450.00$ display. If your electrically savey then you can take a look at the control boards circuits, and do some continuity tests to confirm what's broke.

3. WALTER DOMINGOS

Thanks i will look into it .
    being in Canada it will be a lot more then that lol.

4. GaryHoff

GaryHoff Senior Member

Heavey Equipment Mechanic
    Check your ground connections first. Factory didn't clean off the paint for all the grounds, so the sensors may have poor ground connections. You will see where groups of black wires bolt to the frame in some places.

WALTER DOMINGOS likes this.
  5. WALTER DOMINGOS

thanks Gary , will try that first