• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

2015 Mustang 1750 RT

Ryan34

if I idle the machine up the loader arms quit working but bucket tilt still works. Throwing a code of 2791-00. If I idle it down then the loader arms work. Everything works if it is idled down. Regen’d it manually and everything worked at high idle. Two days later the code is back and now I can’t manually regen. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Vetech63

Sounds like your emissions system is shutting you down possibly...……...Welcome to Tier 4!!!!!! I don't know what the code is but someone may. Does your machine run DEF?

Ryan34

No DEF. Just regen. I disconnected battery and tried it again but no luck. Pulled all electrical connections and reseated them all. All fuses check out good.

Vetech63

Your going to have to call your Mustang dealer and get a code definition. If I were you, I'd call Mustang tech service and talk to them directly.

Tags

Try searching for and private messaging a member that goes by “apetad” I believe he works for a mustang dealer and may be able to help...