• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

2013 New Holland C238

Mike Grunloh

This thing is making me crazy.

2013, cabbed ac/heat, hi flow

Was running fine, parked it, next time the thing is dead as a hammer.

put in new battery, replaced front relays (7 of them), all front mini fuses.

won’t power on unless you are in the seat, when you do, the power button, operate, start, and auxiliary lights come on. Machine won’t try to start. Occasionally get the glow plug light to come on.

9152, 9153, 1051, 1909, 1906 Are the codes I’m getting

borrowed a dash unit, getting same thing

lights, wipers, etc… I get nothing

had a guy with the software hook up and can talk to the ucm but can’t get anything out of the Ecm.

Finally got the grapple off it yesterday, but still need to crack hydro lines and get the boom up so I can get under the cab.

this thing is dead in the field and I’m going to have to figure out how to get it on a trailer and to a shop unless I can get it fixed

any ideas???

Farmerbob101

I have a nh l218
Dead from one day to the next
New battery, seat switch works fuses and relays good, no power to instrument cluster.
what did you find on yours that was causing all your trilouble?
Thanks