• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

2007 volvo L35b pro electrical issues

polarisbryan

Occupation
rancher
recently developed a headache with this machine, so far i have replaced the circut board with upgraded one with aluminum housing,new batt , new alternator
my issue is it will not go into gear on its own by the shifter (forward or reverse) i ran a jumper wire between two plug ins on circut board and have movment now but only in high gear (2 speed) need low gear working....anyone have any insight?
also the quick attach hydro system isnot working...
float control stopped working....

polarisbryan

Occupation
rancher
update: float controlnow works lol but quick attact not working.... still no low gear either... damn electrical woes

funwithfuel

Occupation
Mechanic
Are you getting power down to the A/B valve at the coupler? When you switch are you pulling the second joystick to give hydraulic power to the cylinder?

polarisbryan

Occupation
rancher
Are you getting power down to the A/B valve at the coupler? When you switch are you pulling the second joystick to give hydraulic power to the cylinder?
had to run another jumper wire 12v+ supply to plug on ecu board , all works now except low gear....idk been in rain all day today trying to get this turd moving super frustrated at this point.