• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

2003 f250 diesel with western plow

Hydro101

2003 f250 XLT 4x4 with 7.3l turbo diesel. Very sharp truck, not many of these around. Black bumpers and grille with a short bed and chrome tube steps. Brand new rear tires. Front tires 60%. Just had the brakes done and front end replaced in fall. Power windows, locks, seat, mirrors, bed liner, trailer hitch w/ electric brake. Also included is a 7.5 western unimount snow plow. The lock is broken on the aluminum toolbox in the bed, but I can remove it if you don’t want it. Just changed the oil and has a new fuel filter. Truck also has autostart/keyless entry but the controller needs a new battery. I will have the vinyl lettering removed (which isn’t old) and the truck professional detailed prior to purchase. Any questions let me know. Just throwing this out there but we are looking to purchase a 18’ or larger rack body if someone has something to trade! $20k or best offer..

Attachments

• f250sm.JPG
    f250sm.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 933

N.B.CONCRETE

Occupation
OWNER
I see you got $20,099.00 for it on ebay. How did the ebay transaction go ? I have always wanted to get on ebay , but always worried about getting the short end of the stick. Give us a quick synopsis of the event please.

Hydro101

the gentlemans coming to pick up the truck tomorrow so everything should go smooth. i've sold 2 skidsteers on ebay as well with no problems.

I see you got $20,099.00 for it on ebay. How did the ebay transaction go ? I have always wanted to get on ebay , but always worried about getting the short end of the stick. Give us a quick synopsis of the event please.