• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

2000 dt466e issues

Treetop

Hello everyone, i want thank everyone who responded again.
Got it on a computer today, had a code for cam sensor. Cleaned the wiring harness connection and no change. Will have cam sensor in the morning.
Everything else checked good, good fuel pressure, ran the cut out test for the injectors on the computer. That was good. I'll let you know tomorrow if the cam sensor fixes it. Thanks again.

walkerv

Hello everyone, i want thank everyone who responded again.
Got it on a computer today, had a code for cam sensor. Cleaned the wiring harness connection and no change. Will have cam sensor in the morning.
Everything else checked good, good fuel pressure, ran the cut out test for the injectors on the computer. That was good. I'll let you know tomorrow if the cam sensor fixes it. Thanks again.
You got lucky usually they quit dead untill they cool off then will restart. Pay attention to the instructions they are alittle confusing sounding if you are not a mechanic .