• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

1998 1845c high flow

jsummerland

Hello I have a1998 1845c the button for the high flow is broke off and I was wondering how do u tell if high flow is on? Just bought the machin couple months ago? Thanx

Mark13

Is it the red (round) button on the top of the left control or a protected toggle switch on the top of the right handle?

jsummerland

Is it the red (round) button on the top of the left control or a protected toggle switch on the top of the right handle?

It is the red button on the top or the left control.the red part is busted off the horn is on the right side.

Mark13

It is the red button on the top or the left control.the red part is busted off the horn is on the right side.

My understanding is that the red button on the left control was the horn. I've never ran an 1845 that had a functioning horn or needed to use the horn so I can't be 100% sure but that was the way I was told way back when. I've never been in one that had a horn button on the right control, just a black hand grip with nothing sticking out of the top of it.