• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

1997 Mitsubishi BD2G2

Skrap

My mechanic is telling me i need an engine for my 1997 Mitsubishi BD2G2, it is an S4E2. Does anyone know where i can find this engine?

dstanek

1st get a second opinion, 2nd, they have many rebuild kits for this engine for under 500$ online from what I saw.

dstanek

If you want to sell the dozer, let me know. I need a powershift transmission for my BD2G.... I'm assuming yours has one. I can not get parts for it.

Skrap

If you want to sell the dozer, let me know. I need a powershift transmission for my BD2G.... I'm assuming yours has one. I can not get parts for it.
1st get a second opinion, 2nd, they have many rebuild kits for this engine for under 500$ online from what I saw.
Yes, I saw a lot of inexpensive rebuild kits as well and I told my mechanic that but he insists that I get a motor. I think he just doesn't want to do the rebuild. I think I'm just going to take my dozer to someone else that is willing to do the rebuild. I don't really want to sell it if I can get it running but if I do decide to let it go I will let you know. Text me your name and number to 601-259-5007 and I will save it in case I decide to sell.

Thanks