• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

1997 Ford F450 w/ western plow and stainless sander

Hydro101

1997 Ford F450 w/ Western plow and 8’ stainless steel Western spreader. 10’ heil dump body. 82,690 miles with the 7.3l Turbo Diesel motor. Truck is barely broken in.

Snow plow was just repainted in the fall. We put over $1500.00 in this truck within the past few months. New glow plugs, new glow plug relay, new headlight switch and wiring harness, new turn signal and hazard assembly, new windshield and a new solenoid for the dump body. Truck was just serviced as well. Batteries are pretty new as well. Front end was replaced before last fall. Truck has chrome wheel simulators, an electric trailer brake controller, hitch and strobe lights. Front tires are about 60% and rear tires are about 40 to 50%. The only know problem with this truck is the horn just stopped working, either the horn is bad, steering wheel button, etc? Also the front bumper is a little tweaked. There is a crease in the back corner of the dump body, see pictures. Dump body is getting some rust in the welds as well. Vinyl lettering will be removed and the truck will be thoroughly cleaned prior to purchase. Truck starts right up and doesn’t leak. Dual tanks, automatic, am/fm radio, A/C. Landscape season is here and this truck is a money maker in the winter. This truck is located in Toms River, NJ if anyone would like to look at it, just email me. If you don’t want the sander let me know and we can work something out. I'd like to get 12,000 with the sander and plow. Any questions let me know.

Attachments

• mason dump sm.JPG
    mason dump sm.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 886