• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

1996 international 4900 DT466E 530HM2U989485

toot1967

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Mechanic
I have a customer with code issues. I don't work on Internationals, but I do know HEUI style fuel systems. He has code 124 that I cannot get to erase even with engine off. Code 332 also was logged but I got it to erase. He had injectors put in several months ago and engine has been running fine with no starting issues. He also had ICP sensor replaced. If I am reading correctly, the code 124 is for ICP signal out of range low and 332 is ICP above spec with engine off. Inspected wiring and ICP connector, seems to be in good condition. Does the 124 code log with engine off also? the HPOP is not very old either. He does not drive truck every day so there are not a lot of hours on repairs. I am thinking the sensor could be bad. Any suggestions. Would like to help the customer out.