• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

1990 LULL 644 Highlander

csands84gc

Anyone know the manufacturer of the Main hydraulic pump for our 1990 LULL 644.? Gotta rebuild it. Hoping some of you could give me a few names to research. This LULL has a John Deere engine if that matters. Thanks in advance for your help.

csands84gc

Thsnk you....Probably so.....just not having any luck finding out the brand.....part tag is worn to much....planning on posting a photo or 2 soon. Thank you....if you have some pump manufacturers names that may help

davejo

I looked at our 644 with a Deere and the pump marked with

sperry- rand
Vickers
Vane pump

This is the pump hanging off the front of the tranny, is that the main pump?

Coaldust

Occupation
Cargo Tanks, ULSD, RUG, Methanol, LPG
Anyone know the manufacturer of the Main hydraulic pump for our 1990 LULL 644.? Gotta rebuild it. Hoping some of you could give me a few names to research. This LULL has a John Deere engine if that matters. Thanks in advance for your help.
A picture is worth a thousand words.