• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

1990 4700 dump truck help

blake zizzi

Hello, I'm new to this discussion board. I bought a 1990 International 4700 dump truck recently. I'm looking to do some minor repairs and upgrades. It will be used strictly on my farm (no street use). I purchased a PC-4000 parts catalog that covers the models 1000,3000,4000 and 7000 series. Unfortunately it contains way too much information on a whole lot of trucks. I need a repair and parts manual for my year and model if possible. I realize there are a thousand different combinations. Something a little more specific would be great. Also, does anyone know where I can get a full set of decals for my truck? any help would be appreciated.

fast_st

Occupation
IT systems admin
Upgrades, fuzzy dice and a 8 ball gearshift knob if you have the 5+2

Everytime I've needed something, my local Navatractor dealer asks for the vin and then they can steer me in the right direction. Seems Intl has a build sheet for every vin.

redneckracin

Occupation
Civil Engineer
Look up repair link and enter the last 8 of your vin. I can find everything my truck was built with on there. It may have a year limitation but my 2001 works just fine.