• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

1986 wa350 won't move

BAD5oh

Plowing this morning. Driving up the street and all of a sudden the loader revved up and stopped moving. Clutch cutout switch didn't do anything. Cut the wires and still nothing. Parking brake not applied. Oil level in trans is good. Filter has less than 100 hrs. You can feel it go into forward and reverse but it will rock back and forth maybe an inch and that's it and motor just revs. Same symptom in all 4 gears forward or reverse. I didn't dig into the solenoid block yet since I'm still plowing but if I'm feeling it go into forward or reverse, can I eliminate that as an issue in there? Just throwing stuff around in my head as I'm working until I get a chance to look at it tomorrow. Any thoughts?

BAD5oh

parking brake solenoid? I crawled under the loader and the solenoid valve was not applied and the pads were not squeezing on the disk. Or are you talking about a different solenoid? If so, where would it be located?

DK88

Occupation
Field service tech.
they have a neutralizer sol. that is tied in with the park brake sol. iirc. pm me the s/n