• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

1986 Komatsu WA350

BAD5oh

Plowing a couple weeks ago and all of a sudden the engine shut down. Still had lights and heat going in the cab with the key forward. Went to crank engine and it cranked but wouldn't fire. Got out and saw that the actuator for the fuel rail was in the closed position. got a strap and tied it open and it fired right up. Been starting the engine like this until I finally got a chance to pull it in the garage last week. I have no power going to the actuator with the key on or just bumping the engine over. All fuses are good. I checked all the diodes by using a new one and replacing each one, one at a time. I am not exactly sure if I am even in the right spot. Last time I had a similar problem it ended up being the switch in the left battery box. But when that failed, the engine wouldn't even turn over. Any suggestions?

coalrulz

Occupation
Good Question
BAD5oh, What is the serial number and dash number of the machine. Could it be neutral start switch?

BAD5oh

Bump

Finished the snow season like this and completely forgot about it until it was time for service last week

10922 its a wa-350-1 gray machine