• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

1980 John Deere 350C Dozer

Lobell355

Occupation
Property Manager
Hi all, I don't frequent this site that often but have to say that when I do come on here it has been a wealth of info. Thanks in advance! I'll preficite the following paragraphs with the info that I am looking for what a realistic selling price would be. The dozer is in great shape and works perfectly!

It is a 1980 John Deere 350C Dozer that I am going to be looking to sell. We bought it about a year ago when we purchased a new property in Rancho Santa Fe, CA (San Diego) to clear out some overgrown shrubs and do some grading. We purchased it from a local guy who had done a lot of landscaping work in the Ranch and always took care of the machine.

There are approx 5248 hours on the machine. The engine was completely rebuilt approx 400 hours ago as well as the wet clutches replaced. The main right side drive gasket was also replaced.

The dozer has aux rippers on the back and the 6 way blade on the front. It runs great, no leaks, very well taken care of machine. Not going to paint it and make it look pretty but anyone who comes and tests it out will be happy. Only selling because we are done with the project. This is not a classified, but I am just trying to get a feel for what you guys think is a fair price.

Also, does anyone have info or a spec sheet on the JD-350C? I looked all over google and cant find a spec sheet, aka, weight, engine power, height, length, etc.

Thanks

Attachments

• JD350C_1.jpg
    JD350C_1.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 22,425
  • JD350C_7.jpg
    JD350C_7.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 22,037

stumpjumper83

Occupation
Movin dirt
atcoequip beat me to it. Deere's non current archives is pretty much a copy of the original machine brochures, has all the info your looking for on it.

Nice looking ripper, does it mount to the backhoe hooks? I might make a set for my 450c trackloader this fall, not sure yet, I want to be able to mount mine off my hoe hooks though cause I have a backhoe and a winch that I can switch between as it is.

Also where is the dozer located?

stevec9696

Need help on value of piece of "junk"

Hi, everyone, I inherited a set of John Deere rippers just like the ones in this photo. The cylinders are in perfect shape. It has 3 new JD rippers with 100% paint on them with clip pins. It has new hyd. hoses and it came with the attaching frame you see on the dozer. IT NEEDS PAINT badly. Should I spend my time to sandblast and paint these and attach the hoses or should I just sell it for scrap iron?
I need some advice - I am more experienced with TLB's.

Finish Blademan

Occupation
Sitework superintendent for Wolff Construction. ww
The first machine I ever ran right there.It was my dad`s dozer he used for building skid roads and for skidding timber down to a landing where it`d drop logs and head back up the mountains for more.
She looks to be in good shape Lobell.Oughta bring a decent price.