• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

**1978 Pettibone 220 RRC crane**

Travis@fishergarage

Hi everyone i am a new member to this fourm, i have a 1978 pettibone 220rrc serial# 220-229 carrier#84110 i am looking for parts, really any parts or maybe info on someone that has one kicking around in the back 40. what i really need is some hydraulic parts mainly if your standing on the deck there is series of "spool valves" that control the out riggers, they can be operated by hand or with a small air cylinder. they are vickers cm-20. but due to its age replacement parts are gone. this is a very unique model of crane and was special built for rail road work. any info a donor or parts please email me at garage.fisherco at gmail dot com, willing to offer finders fee if what i need is found thanks Travis

crane operator

If they are just valves for in and out on the outriggers, couldn't you just get a generic hand lever controlled valve bank, they are either open or closed center, and probably JIC. Pull it out and take it to a hydraulic shop and they should be able to fix you up with something from Parker or another hydraulic valve builder. It shouldn't be anything exotic.