• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

1969 Austin Western 6 wheel

simplewoman

Ok im not really knowing how to start this off so please excuse my lack of knowledge on this subject. I am the personalrep of an EEstate and I have this beast that either must find a new home or sadly be scrapped. The planner is broke, tires flat, windows need replacing but motor and hydraulics are in great working order. I hate to scrap it as the man that once owned it really loved it but no one in the family cares so what do I do?? I dont know the weight or even a fair asking price. Can anyone give me ideas? I will do my beat to answer any questions to the best of my ability.

old-iron-habit

Occupation
Retired Cons't. Supt./Hospitals
Ok im not really knowing how to start this off so please excuse my lack of knowledge on this subject. I am the personalrep of an EEstate and I have this beast that either must find a new home or sadly be scrapped. The planner is broke, tires flat, windows need replacing but motor and hydraulics are in great working order. I hate to scrap it as the man that once owned it really loved it but no one in the family cares so what do I do?? I dont know the weight or even a fair asking price. Can anyone give me ideas? I will do my beat to answer any questions to the best of my ability.

Can you post some pictures? It would be a great help for anyone looking for one to be able to see it.

mitch504

I own one, I see you are in SC. If you can post some pics I might be interested in it.

Thanks,
Mitch

simplewoman

Ok let me go get some pics in a little bit when we get done on other prop. Sorry im new to this and luckily I left the page open so today I easily pulled up the comments. :)

rayman

simplewoman, hi there. It could be super MG. do'es it have a V6-71 Detroit engine? They were a very good machine in their day, almost impossible to bog. regards rayman