• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

1960 B75 Mack

RZucker

Occupation
Mechanic/welder
Looks to be a Ford tank on it. Nice looking B, is that little trailer attached to it?

No, the trailer is just parked behind the B. Gonna try to get some info on the old girl this week. Maybe get some more pics including the interior. I didn't get a pic from the rear, but it looks like the cab has been butchered for a sleeper or?

RZucker

Occupation
Mechanic/welder
Wow where is the snow in Central Washington? I see that B has A big round aluminum fuel tank interesting I would have thought it would not fit.
This is the desert portion of Washington. We had 2-3" of snow last week and a Chinook wind made quick work of that. Last year at this time we had a whopping 8" for about a week. We will probably see some bitter dry cold in the next month or so. It can get down to 15 to 20 below for awhile.

DMiller

Occupation
Cheap "old" Geezer
May actually be a later bulldog tank IIRC, just not pertinent to the year of that B. Thanks prior for more photos!! I am curious and as to what power train in it. The wheels show to be 20 or22" budds, definite tube type.

RZucker

Occupation
Mechanic/welder
May actually be a later bulldog tank IIRC, just not pertinent to the year of that B. Thanks prior for more photos!! I am curious and as to what power train in it. The wheels show to be 20 or22" budds, definite tube type.
I'm really not sure if I want to get too close to it. I would hate to go home with a Bulldog clamped on my butt. :D

DMiller

Occupation
Cheap "old" Geezer
I stand corrected
Most Bs here were a round saddle no cut in step or the rectangular versions
Seems a lot of variations I have not met

Truck Shop

Frame rails are two weeks away and finishing up the last two crossmembers. Converted a set of late model ConMet aluminum hubs from a drop axle that were hub pilot to stud pilot
for the steer axle so it matches the rears. And in the process of converting some hub pilot wheels I have to stud pilot using a shell reamer in a Bridgeport mill. I rounded up eight
fairly decent runout drive tires but I will buy two run of the mill steer tires. insides on the drives will be steel wheels. And made a good deal on a clutch. Amazon had a IATCO cast cover
two plate 14"X 2" eight spring easy pedal 1400 ft lb torque rating clutch brand new for $228.00 with free shipping. Plus I had $44.00 in reward bucks applied and after tax the
total was $203.00