• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

tds3rdtwin

Well the time has come to try to have someone else rescue this unit. I watched it in operation on a private farm until about 3 years ago when it was parked. The previous owner has since died and I bought it. The family said it quit running and all I have done is pull the oil drain plug and got a lot of radiator coolant out.
The engine is a Chrysler Industrial 6 cylinder and the unit was originally built for the US Army Corps of Engineers.
I am asking $600 for it, and removal from the property will have to be coordinated with the weather so we don't tear up any ground. It is easily accessible from the road though. Please ask for more pics or any other questions, I will try to answer. IMG_1412.jpg IMG_1410.jpg IMG_1409.jpg IMG_1407.jpg