• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

1845c Fuel relay PN

case310350

Need to replace the fuel relay on an 1845c. Looking for the correct part number. Good site for this part?

Coaldust

Occupation
Cargo Tanks, ULSD, RUG, Methanol, LPG
Got a picture or some numbers from it? 4 pin? 5 pin? Bosch brick?

lantraxco

Serial number, location, number of pins and if possible the amp rating. Looks like several relays on that machine all with the ever so helpful description "Relay". Also a replacement kit, also helpfully not described as to purpose or location.

case310350

There is a fuel realy, there are several different wiring versions of this machine. Mine has the relay. Site will not allow me to upload pics. it is a 4 pin relay

Coaldust

Occupation
Cargo Tanks, ULSD, RUG, Methanol, LPG
Hello Case310350,

Fortunately, relays are a generic item that are fairly easy to source. Almost the entire western world adopted the Bosch brick relay. Like a 1”x1” square. Then the Bosch mini. The Japanese, they have to be different. That’s a different story.

Why the history lesson? You left out a lot of critical information. The part number is probably on your old relay. It’s probably not a Case part number. It’s probably a Bosch number.

We know it’s 4 pin. That narrows it down. Are all the pins the same size? Some 4 pin Bosch relays have a oversized 30 pin.

You don’t have to wait for some random dude on the internet to help you with this. Though, I do enjoy helping. Truth be told, I’d love to sit down with you and show you how to test your old relay with some wire scraps, an ohmmeter and a 9v battery. I made sure all my auto & diesel students could draw the Bosch relay circuit from memory and test one with confidence.

You can go directly to the Hella catalog and look up the replacement yourself. Then, you can go to your favorite auto electric shop and buy it. Or, Amazon. Don’t even have to put your pants on.

https://www.hella.com/hella-us/assets/media/HINC_Electrics_Catalog.pdf

case310350

My relay is 4 pin. Nothing was written on the relay, My assumption was this part is common to one of the most popular skidsteers of that era.
I will find one NP thanks