• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

141-0597 pressure switch caterpillar

rmllarue91

Occupation
field technician
Can anyone do some digging and find the activation pressure of this switch I believe it to be in a pilot circuit. Thanks guys

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
The are other earlier Part Numbers for this switch. 096-6337, 096-4661, 096-6454, 5I-6966, 7I-8917, & 102-6943.
Its use seems to be restricted to use on the old Mitsubishi E-series excavators. Unfortunately the schematics for those machines are so old that they don't carry the pressure switch specifications like the newer ones do.

Are you trying to get hold of one..? There seem to be plenty on eBay and also at Cat Dealers. Prices in the $80-90 range.

rmllarue91

Occupation
field technician
Thanks nige im not looking to purchase just try to help out a fellow member his 120 will swing when he uses a jumper wire to bypass this switch. But not with switch connected. he tried another new switch with same results. He's going to ohms out the switch but firgured if I could get him a pressure for switch to activate it might help.