• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

12 h trans light

Ovidio Garza

I have a 12h serial number 4xm00709. Having issues with trans temp light and coolant light. Lights flash as soon as I turn machine on and will remain flashing. Warmed engine and still flashing. Anyone out there that can give me some info

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
I'll send you the electrical schematic so that you can do some troubleshooting.
For example are the temperature sensors/senders connected to the correct connectors on the machine wiring harness.?
In your message to me you mentioned that you had just rebuilt both the engine and the transmission.
If you have any more questions post them back here.

Ovidio Garza

Thank you Nige, after a couple days looking I finally found a broken wire on the trans temp sensor, right at the plug. As for the coolant temp, it is kinda confusing because I had two wires crossed. The starting aid wires