• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

100-06 deutz heads

sammt

good morning all a little snow here to wake up to oh well but wood anyone here now what to torque the head bolts to on thie 100-06 the most i can get from the place here is to tighten till it squeaks and was also wondering where to find a good repair ,and parts book this tractor is a green on so not sure of the year thank you for your time

sam

paulrochester

good morning all a little snow here to wake up to oh well but wood anyone here now what to torque the head bolts to on thie 100-06 the most i can get from the place here is to tighten till it squeaks and was also wondering where to find a good repair ,and parts book this tractor is a green on so not sure of the year thank you for your time

sam

If I,m right the engine you are working on is a F6L 912 or 913 , the head torque for this engine was in degrees after initial nip . we used to use this guide 90 +90+90+ 45 degrees. dont forgrt to put the inlet manifold on before you tighten them as if you get the heads lined up wrong you can crack the manifold if you force it !