• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

10 ton beaver tail ramps

theironoracle

Occupation
OWNER/OPERATOR MOBILE HEAVY EQUIPMENT REPAIR
I purchased a nice 10 ton model tb9? eager beaver, beaver tail trailer. Problem is it doesn't have the ramps! It is missing the springs and hinge rods too. So I need some help with what weight of iron to build them out of and some demensions, maybe some pics, a place to buy the springs, or maybe a trailer supply that I can just buy the complete ramp sets from any and all help is appreciated.....TIO

oceanobob

Occupation
general contractor
1. I looked at the Eager Beaver site and it has a page that shows many dealers - any luck?

2. If you dont get results, maybe post a pick and then this will help...

3. I have fabricated five to six foot long ramps w 6" c channel runners and 2x2 angles for the rungs. As to springs, not sure as I did hydraulic (I am lazy like that! lol)

Belooky

Most all 10 ton deckovers I've ever seen all basically have the exact same ramps. Either 5 or 6 feet long. Usually 6" channel runners and 2" angle as said above. I can get you some measurement and pictures tomorrow on my 10 ton superior if you'd like