• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

08 s300

overworked

hello,
i have an 08 s300 when i start the machine, and press the operate button. The lift tilt valve light comes on for 5 secs. the acs light comes on, and the lift tilt valve light goes out. the display says no comunation with contoller. i dont have service manual. Not sure if contoller is the machine computer near right foot or over head. looked harness over nothing jumping out at me. Thanks for your time.

Yellowdog

I had three of these machines and it was always the same thing. If you are touching the joysticks when you hit the button, you will get that error. Try not touching anything. There are some updates to the software for the ACS, too, that will remove some of the errors that you can get but not sure if that was one of them.

crewchief888

hello,
i have an 08 s300 when i start the machine, and press the operate button. The lift tilt valve light comes on for 5 secs. the acs light comes on, and the lift tilt valve light goes out. the display says no comunation with contoller. i dont have service manual. Not sure if contoller is the machine computer near right foot or over head. looked harness over nothing jumping out at me. Thanks for your time.

check your fuses 1st. if everything is good there, my best guess would be a bad acs controller.

:drinkup