• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

03 Mack Low air Buzzer

dieseldog5.9

Just picked up an 03 Mack granite CV713, the low air light comes on but the buzzer does not sound. The buzzer is apparently integrated into the guage cluster, and is $800. I was looking to tap into the low pressure switch and put a stand alone buzzer in the system, this would save the $800, and the buzzer would not be tied to the turn signals like it is from the factory, kind of annoying turn signal alarm in a mack.

I found an air switch on the firewall in front of the clutch pedal, and two switches above the accelerator pedal, looks like one is primary and one secondary, but cant seem to get them to turn the light on, so assuming they are not the correct pressure switch, so looking for the correct pressure switch.

Add to it I have come up with an abs code of sid 151 fmi 14 while working on the buzzer issue, not sure if it is coincidence or not.

Any help appreciated.