• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Your dozer photos

ih100

Nicky, do you ever work in the east of England? There aren't that many 68a's left and it isn't so long since I saw one on a box near Market Deeping. It wasn't one of Roly's.

JS300

Occupation
Power Plant and Cattle
1996 850G around 4,000 hours.

Attachments

• IMG_0197.JPG
    IMG_0197.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0198.JPG
    IMG_0198.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 56

Pete1468

KIMG0059.JPG This is my new to me d7R hopefully the pic goes as I have a new phone and am still working out the bugs.

nicky 68a

Nicky, do you ever work in the east of England? There aren't that many 68a's left and it isn't so long since I saw one on a box near Market Deeping. It wasn't one of Roly's.
No mate,but there are a few about on the east coast still

Pete1468

I've only run it an hour so far, maybe it's the better seat but I think it rides a little better then my old d7e. The air conditioner definitely works better.

Willie B

Occupation
Electrician
Very nice. I have TD7G. Mine has undercarriage from TD8G. shoes are too wide I believe. When I got it shoes had rubbed the blade angle cylinders. No real damage, but it couldn't be ignored. I rebuilt the guides that locate front idlers, It gave me about an inch. A month ago I lost a pin from the C arm pivot under the belly. It let the c arm swing to the side, damaging the angle cylinder. I've been waiting ever since for a rebuild. I'm looking for a hydraulic shop with a shorter backlog of work.

Willie

Brandon_M

Occupation
Self employed
Wille B, my td-8g has 16" shoes on it. I figured the 7g would handle 16" shoes unless yours has the extra wide track shoes.