• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Yanmar vio35-3 help

Black71gp

Hello All,

well my bad choices lead me to purchase a machine I probably shouldn't have. Was out of town, paid a equipment repair company to look at it, got it, and didn't match description so now I'm stuck fixing it.

Other than pins and bushings being shot which I have covered.

I need to find a service manual. I have looked all over online for one, dealer wants crazy money for one, which might be my only option.

Problem is engine max speed was messed with and set SUPER low, like only couple hundred RPM over idle. If adjusted to where it should be, when operating the hydraulics there is major engine lugging down. No smoke or anything. I need to know hydraulic pressures and other testing info to try and get this dumb thing running right. has 4800 hrs on it.

Anyone know where I can find a service manual??!!

thanks

farmboy555

Occupation
Owner Operator
May as well not the bullet and buy one. I found one online. Don't remember where and took file to print shop and had one made for my ViO 20