• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

WTB large flat belt pulley

Peter_H

Occupation
Retired
Looking for a large flat belt pulley. 40 inch diameter or larger. Can be spoked type or solid center. No paper pulleys please. Please contact me if you have anything. Thankspulley.jpg

Ronsii

Occupation
s/e Heavy equipment operator
Does it have to be a one piece or will a split pulley do?

Also one posting is enough that everyone will see it :) that way it doesn't clutter up the site with a bunch of duplicate posts.

Peter_H

Occupation
Retired
Does it have to be a one piece or will a split pulley do?

Also one posting is enough that everyone will see it :) that way it doesn't clutter up the site with a bunch of duplicate posts.
I prefer a solid pulley if I can find one. I respectfully disagree on the one posting comment. A farmer who may have some old equipment lying around with just what I need will often visit the Agricultural section of the board but if he is not looking to buy or sell something, he is not going to even view the For Sale/Wanted section. Before I created the additional posts in the Agricultural section and the Old Iron section, I read the Forum Rules & Posting Guidelines and could not find anything regarding multiple posts. If adding two short brief posts is creating clutter, then I apologize.

Old Doug

I live were they steal use flat belts and run on to them alot. How wide and what are you useing it on? I did have one laying out in my collection that was big and also 6"or wider