• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Who can guess what it is??

Sparkie

My late great grandpa's dozer. He loved this damn thing. We're planning to get it looking nice again and running good. Put an alternator on and re do the hydraulics. But nothing to drastic cuz that's not what he would have wanted. I only got one crappy pic of it.. Deer hunting I'll get some more. Here's a hint. Its an IH

grandpas cat.jpg

truklodyte

Occupation
equipment opp
It appears there is two machines in picture , The secon exhaust does not go with machine. Also look at man in picture its a small machine.Probably around mid 50's to early 60's I would guess for production years . Also since it was used as a farm tractor so its part of farming line up.

Sparkie

This one was an industrial one. It was painted yellow. I don't know much about the other, it's my great uncles and well we just wont get started there.