• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Which hydo excavator do you suggest

Hopuser

Occupation
Surface Supervisor
we are currently looking for a new Vac truck and need something that would be good for off road and need just vac and water high ground clearance.
Let me know what your using.
We got info on super sucker and the Vactor models.
Want real info from people that use them.
Thanks
Kris

pachhh34

what exactly do you need to do as I can propose a suction excavator which has a bit different working principle than vacuum truck

pachhh34

we are currently looking for a new Vac truck and need something that would be good for off road and need just vac and water high ground clearance.
Thanks
Kris
what exactly do you need to do as I can propose a suction excavator which has a bit different working principle than vacuum truck

Onsiteworker

Thanks
Kris

I have not use any though, I saw this while browsing. You should try checking about The Camex CAT 740 Articulated Vacuum Truck. This vacuum truck utilizes 66 x 43-25 floater tires for extreme road and off-road conditions. This might help you.

pachhh34

Thanks
Kris
Well that Camex CAT 740 is quite good if you look for off-road . I was going to propose the French Rivard suction trucks but depends on capacity you would like . Also the RSP suction excavator but thats probably not going to work for you as from what i understood you need to sink the boom in water which wont work with RSP . Also there is one Capelloto bought here in Bulgaria but never used as it was a wrong investment but from what ive heard in Italy they are like a top brand there and have good catalog characteristics ( we all know in reality is different ) . If you can give me more details of capacities you will work with I can give you exact models. Also if you look for cheaper machine like something Italian or something for long-term use like something German.