• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Where to find RC models?

NoCrapmatsu

I've been looking for a while for RC models for my little brothers birthday and have either only found them for extremely high prices or the site is in japanese or german. I dont need them to be extremely detailed. Though metal would be nice I am thinking once I get into that it will cost a few limbs at least. Maybe I am just being cheap since I am new to models and minis but I figured you might be able to find something halfway decent and not have to get a bank loan for it. Also since Im already here, are there any sites that sell weathered machines. Im not talking the fake mud they splatter on it, but the actal look of worn steel and rust. If no one has ideas for that, whats the best way to weather them yourself?

Orgnoi1

Occupation
Telecommunications
Bobcat does indeed have a model RC...

62671_3849090672586_1437799125_33529917_280491825_n.jpg