• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Where has tctractotors gone ?

AusDave

Occupation
Self employed
How about if someone who knows tctractors well ask/beg/plead for his return. Same for Nige.
Not to diminish the contributions others make, but these two guys really add value to this forum.
Damnit, I'd almost contribute to a retainer for these two to come back on HEF :)
Ausdave

dirty4fun

I had wondered where T C had gone and why no more posts. He could do more with a lot less, and twice as fast as most. So much experience, his knowledge on the old equipment is spot on. I sure miss his verbs to describe things were the best. I know I would love to spend some time with him, working of talking. Tony hope the very best for you.

AusDave

Occupation
Self employed
Fellas, I think I'm gonna go look for Nige and TC, kinda tired and needing a pint. Be well.

Don't return without them!! I'm amazed at how little i'm learning about stuff I don't own since they've left. I was almost feeling the need to buy an older model Cat dozer or tracked loader just to have the opportunity to ask TC how to repair it and then read those unique verbs of how to fix the "calved down" machine.
And I've got some photos of the only operating steam ...... , (secret until Nige returns), in the world!!

AusDave

old-iron-habit

Occupation
Retired Cons't. Supt./Hospitals
Don't return without them!! I'm amazed at how little i'm learning about stuff I don't own since they've left. I was almost feeling the need to buy an older model Cat dozer or tracked loader just to have the opportunity to ask TC how to repair it and then read those unique verbs of how to fix the "calved down" machine.
And I've got some photos of the only operating steam ...... , (secret until Nige returns), in the world!!

AusDave
Carousal? If so I have rode it many times. Still a kid at heart.

old-iron-habit

Occupation
Fellas, I think I'm gonna go look for Nige and TC, kinda tired and needing a pint. Be well.

If you get stuck and need a rescue holler. I'll gather up Ken and we will attempt a rescue mission. We can't bring everyone. We need a backup in case we need rescuing too after a month or so.

old-iron-habit

Occupation
If you need me better make it soon as I have a sidecar rally to go to the end of July!

That sounds like fun. Daughter is getting married at the end of July and they expect me to be there so I can not even consider going to a rally. Enjoy.