• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

What is this toggle switch for? BladePro system

ETMF 58 White

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Does anyone know the purpose of the toggle switch as seen attached to the top right control lever in this photo? This is part of my BladePro system, and when I toggle it some of the control box displays and lights illuminate, but I've not taken it any further than that.
The toggle switches on the blade lift levers (bottom outside levers, both sides) turn each side on automatic or manual mode, and they work perfectly. I know the BladePro system is antiquated, but it works just fine for carrying one side of the blade automatically at the desired cross slope, so all I have to do is concentrate on skimming the grade stakes on the manual side.
I don't have an operators manual for the BladePro, so I've just had to figure this out on my own.

zhkent

Occupation
Earthmoving
It can be set to different functions.
One function was:
When using a laser control on one side, and cross slope or laser on the other.
both sides running automatic switches on, when you got to the end you could pull on that toggle and it would raise the blade.
After backing up and pushing the toggle switch the system would lower the blade and resume auto.
Another function:
slope offset.
every push or pull of switch would increase or decrease slope percentage.
any percentage could be entered in setup, then every click increase or decreases that amount.
Another function:
height offset, I think.
Didn't use but think it worked with sonic sensor to toggle up or down offset height of sonic tracker.
To set up an offset:
turn on off switch to setup
toggle left switch through menu, look for offsets
press reset to select
toggle right switch to change values