1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

West Coast Logging Camps, Shops, Barges, etc.

Discussion in 'Forestry Operations' started by trakloader, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Bill Tauber

Bill Tauber New Member

How do I bring up your photos?

2. Rockin Chair

Rockin Chair New Member

Perhaps you didn't see on page 8. I put pictures of the Haida Monarch dumping at my booming ground in Howe Sound about 1975. Also two of the old flat decks that wouldn't dump and had to be blasted off with stick powder. I have pictures of the first ever load on the Forrester, when it was the Island Foresster, before Sea Span. (my user name used to be "Tugman". I had to change it due to a move and different internet server. Some where back is a picture of my yacht "Rockin Chair".

3. trakloader

trakloader Senior Member

They changed in 1965. One of the 65 HDX's actually came new with one Detroit and one GM cover. 62 KW had a 6-71 still marked GM.

4. TD-5

TD-5 Well-Known Member

5. noblufftootough

noblufftootough New Member

Rolling on the floor laughing