• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Welcome!!!

Michaelh_2006

Hello

Name is Mike. Work as a technician for a rental company mostly on skidsteers and up to JD 135 excavators and couple larger ones. Have 10+ yrs as a mechanic/recovery op in military.

Don't claim to know all. Learn something new everyday whether experience, knowledge, or talking to others

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Welcome to the Forums Mike!:drinkup

Brodiesel

Occupation
My wife makes all the $$$.
Found HEF awhile back, I've never really had the time to post and I usually steer clear of forums in general. BUT, seems like plenty of good info on here and a lot of solid people. I run a business with my wife out of Lodi, CA, we rebuild and repair diesel engines, in our shop and on site. Looking forward to learning more from everyone, thanks.

thrashingcows

Just started a new thread saying Hello...but came across this one as well.

I'm a commercial trucker, and just moved onto some acreage and bought an older Case 1845C to use on projects and for snow clearing. Had a little machine experience many years ago during my landscaping and pipe laying days....but not much. I"m into old Mopars, restored a few, and have been really into 1st Gen cummins trucks the last 5-6 years. I do all my own work, as much as I am able with out a fully stock shop....so not afraid to get in and tear things apart and fix what's needed.

Hope to use this site as a valuable resource for keeping my old machine in good working condition.

Queenslander

Welcome to HEF thrashingcows.
Iam certain that you will find plenty of expert advice here to help keep your skid steer in good order.
Gotta ask though, as Iam a cattleman as much as a heavy equipment operator, how did you come up with your username?
Cheers, Greg

Foothills88

Hello,
My name is Brandon I just found HEF a few day ago and decided to join. I'm 28 I've grown up on a farm in the foothills of NC running all kinds of equipment since I could reach the gas and breaks. I do work on the side with my new but used Kubota L3800 tlb and just got my first dump truck which is an old 1985 international s1600 crew cab with the old 6.9 I'm looking to graduate from the tlb to a mini excavator in the 3.5 - 4 ton class soon as I get this tlb payed off.
I look forward to learning more from everyone on this site. Thanks y'all

stock

Occupation
We have moved on and now were lost....
Welcome there lad now as soon as you can post some pix of your gear for us to salivate at...................

missjeriblue

My name is Jeri. I am completely green to this field. I recently became an accepted applicant into the Local 12 Operating Engineers Training Trust.

Just trying to soak up all I can.

quicknclean

Occupation
Owner-Operator
Hello there! My name is Paul and I am the Owner-Operator of Quick N' Clean Services in Mayer, Minnesota. We were established in 2006 and started out doing landscaping and tree care. Over the years, we have been known to rent out our equipment to DIY'ers and have even started getting into sales. For our jobs and rentals, we use have used everything from trucks, trailers, skid loaders, backhoes, compactors, attachments, and more.

I love machines, I love talking about my machines, so please don't be afraid to message me!

Paul
Owner-Operator
Quick N' Clean Services
Mayer, MN

Optic Armor

Occupation
Aaron Faulconer Sales Manager
Hello
We are a manufacture of severe duty windows for heavy equipment and have been manufacturing for 20 years.
Into anything mechanical......
Aaron

DavePat

Hey there! Im, Dave. Were do I start? Equipment I own... CAT 92' D4H2, Lil'Bubba curb machine.... an old 78' international dump truck that runs (not running) on propane... I'm a former CA Army NG Huey UH-1H crewchief / C-23 Sherpa flight engineer.... OIF / OEF VET (2003-2004)... Bought the Dozer in '04 as a tax write off... I've been a GC now for like 13 years. I live on 40ac of rocky / clay / boulderish stuff..... I hate working on equipment, so thank you for all of your support and help. I will try to help where I can. When I can.
Edit :
Im in Central California, I love to fish, hike, camp... other websites I lurk on are free republic, Iboats, and prepperfourms. Im not excellent at any of those things. I was an excellent Huey mechanic though.

Last edited:

Reese1968

Hello I am Randy. I used to be a General Contractor, my back went south and I went north. Now I do powder coating and sandblasting. I dont do much of anything besides work. Trying to change that! Glad to see folks like this coming together to help others!

ps66x4

Occupation
cement mason
Welcome to HEF. I know you will find it interesting here.

danielkevin

Occupation
HeatExchangercoolingtowers
Hello Evey One Here - I am new this forums Please Don't Banned My Account this account create 5 times what about forums rule..? correct rules follow my profile created this forums..you are the options are this forums register thats all.
Again Banned the forums tell me correct reason...? I am not any post forum post categories, just member intro this forums.

danielkevin

Occupation
HeatExchangercoolingtowers
you link the post URL .....but why my profile banned every time ? tell me the reason heav equipments admin......?

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
Item posted elsewhere moved to this thread, just for the sake of having it all in one place.

Danielkevin--You created an account 5 Times?? I can only recall two that I've banned recently that might be you, but I'll take your word for it.

To start with, this forum is intended for the use of professionals in such industries as construction, agriculture, and forestry, etc. Heat exchangers and cooling towers are not really on topic. Think "bulldozers", "excavators", and "dump trucks" and that's what we're here to talk about.

More to the point, here are a couple of paragraphs from our Forum Rules:

Advertising of goods and services are not permitted unless sponsoring heavyequipmentforums.com. A vendor of goods or services may create one introductory post or thread explaining their product or service and may answer questions about such within that thread. No further promotion of your product or service may be made without sponsorship. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, click “Contact Us” at the bottom of any page.

Special Note: Vendors of goods or services, or their representatives, who join the forums and make no worthwhile contributions other than to post multiple links to said goods and services are considered spammers. Spammers will have their posts removed, and their membership terminated with extreme prejudice.

The one in red is especially pertinent.

None of the content posted by you, or any other account you may have created, meets the standard of a "worthwhile contribution" to the content of these forums. Certainly, it may serve some purpose of yours, but to the rest of us here, it's spam, pure and simple.

Go away.