• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

WANTED 2000 Volvo EC150 stepping motor

aqnhfd

I am in need of a stepping motor for a 2000 Volvo EC150, Cummins motor, I believe other Volvo models and Samsungs used the same one. We have been looking for months, I've contacted Volvo and Samsung, they do not produce nor have in stock ANYWHERE this part. I've contacted all the local junk yards, mom and pop dealers, old time excavation companies, etc, etc, with no hope. I am posting here somebody has a junk machine sitting out back we can get this off of. The only ones I can find online claim they're correct, but they only have 1 harness, ours has 2 on it. We are located in Old Lyme, Connecticut. Thanks

Last edited: