• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Vintage Lull owners: I have your service manual!

dieseldog5.9

I also have a LULL 644 TT-34 HIGHLANDER II, and could use a service and parts manual if still available, i did look on JLG site, and Ebay with no luck for service manual. the machine has super weak front steer, great rear steer, any help appreciated. dbrodien@gmail.com

peterGman

I just picked up a lull 644 tt-34 highlanderII also and Im having trouble finding a service manual, and or a parts/operator manual. If someone has copies they could send to me I would greatly appreciate it. peterg4538@yahoo.com
Thanks

jo44686

I have a Model 644 tt-34 and need a service manual. Seems it might have had a ether intake spray kit but is missing. It is hard to start in cold weather. Any help on this would be great. Thanks in advance.

Josh@blulite.org

I can also post the manuals on a website if that would help. Please let me know if I can help in that way.

highlander 2

Hey Joe.I just purchased a 644 highlander 2.You wouldn't happen to have a service, parts, or owners manual for that model would you. Not sure if it matters but I think it's a nineties model. The engine has a john deere tag.Any info would be appreciated. Email is lani15_99@yahoo.com

Thanks

conradus

Hi All,

I am tired of getting the wrong parts every time.
Can someone please help me with service and parts manual for Lull 644 TT-34 Highlander 2 ??
Email: conradus@gmail.com

Thanks in advance,

Otmar Conradus

genesmith

Hi Guys, I have an older 644, I could use the manual also. It won't start anymore I think it has something to do with the safety switch as I could start it before if I wiggled the forward and reverse lever genebeths@aol.com

joestewart

Boona, go to this website and see if you can download the service manual for the 644. Let me know if there are any problems. The service manual does not cover the transmission. I will try to post the Funk manual on that same website tonight. Keep checking it. Here is the link:

https://sites.google.com/site/deerebrown/

The funk tranny on my Lull 644 slips when the range is in "intermediate" or "high" range. In low range, it is ok. I've tolerated it in this condition since I've owned it. It might be a valve body issue. I did not take the time to familiarize myself with the valve body, and I've never taken the valve body off. Use the search function to find my old post regarding my Funk tranny. Use "funk" as a search term.

sanders444

Joe,

I just purchased a Lull 844 highlander, and am in need of the service manual. The machine is in decent condition overall, but there are a few items that need to be addressed. Can you please email the manual to me? My email address is danielsanders444@msn.com. Thanks!