• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Used Surplus Proto Service Wrenches

gtermini

I'd like to preface this by saying I'm am not affiliated in any way with the company, I just figured I'd share these in case anybody was looking for a reasonable buy on them, and they're relating to equipment repair. If this doesn't belong mods, please delete away.

I bought a set myself of the 24 sizes they had. I used the new customer promo code "WELCOME2USRO" for 20% off. With free freight, the bill was $280.

http://www.unclesamsretailoutlet.co...=Y&sort=4&cat=261&brand=Proto&show=100&page=1

Greyson

gtermini

Wrenches showed up today. They appear NOS with some light rash from bouncing around. No engravings or grind marks. ID stickers are shellacked on and should come off easy. No complaints here.

MYXXVOD.jpg

fygxWjb.jpg

Greyson

colson04

What's the purpose of these wrenches? I'm just curious, I've never seen them before.

I have a set of combination wrenches from 1-1/4" up to 2-1/2" and these look quite light for that size range.