• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

unkown graders

Graderfan1981

I have get the info in a german forum, that the grader from Iraq a Caterpillar 12 Grader is, the hydraulic mouldboard was rebuilt.
The other one is probably a Komatsu Grader .

Graderfan1981

I don't know much about the older Leeboy models, does anyone know what earlier types they had? First I thought maybe TCI, but they have a thicker frame.

R.D.G013

Occupation
Heavy equipment operator/foreman for about 48yrs o
That's true, maybe an older version?

I have looked to pictures from older Komatsu models, they have bigger wheels, but the frame is totally different

I have a 1982 Komatsu sales book which has a GD 200 A-1 which looks similar to the 2nd one as it appears to have just 2x axels, the top one looks similar to a GD 31 RC-3A, hard to really tell as the second one is taken front on and it has a cab on it where as the book does not have a cab, and the first one has front mounted scarifiers which the book does not show, hope this is of some help . Cheers.

R.D.G013

Occupation
Heavy equipment operator/foreman for about 48yrs o
GAR 2015.jpg
I have a 1982 Komatsu sales book which has a GD 200 A-1 which looks similar to the 2nd one as it appears to have just 2x axels, the top one looks similar to a GD 31 RC-3A, hard to really tell as the second one is taken front on and it has a cab on it where as the book does not have a cab, and the first one has front mounted scarifiers which the book does not show, hope this is of some help . Cheers.
Did find this pic in another book does look similar to the second pic.

Graderfan1981

I have get a photo from another unknown grader, a smaller one:

I can't read all the letters on it :(

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 86