• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Union testing tomorrow

CascadeScaper

Occupation
2nd year Operating Engineer Apprentice
Well, here it is, 9:30 PM Sunday night, headed to the union hall tomorrow for testing and interview for the apprenticeship program. Let ya'll know how things go! Sweating bullets right now!

DirtHauler

Occupation
Heavy Highway Dirt Hauler
Well, here it is, 9:30 PM Sunday night, headed to the union hall tomorrow for testing and interview for the apprenticeship program. Let ya'll know how things go! Sweating bullets right now!

As an educated man that can pass a college entrance exam and who has general knowledge of the industry, I think you will do fine. Best of luck and don't over do the worry. Turn that worry into excitement!

CascadeScaper

Occupation
Well, everything went alright. Missed 4 out of 50 questions and the interview was fairly informal, but I still feel like I did pretty well. I should know within a month what the future in the union holds for me.

dirtwhore

Occupation
IUOE Local 302
I was gonna ask a stupid question; 612 or 302 till I read your signature! Best of luck Brother!
Jason:drinkup

CascadeScaper

Occupation
Thanks guys, hoping everything works out and I make it to the training.