• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Timber pro 755D

Nick Rodgers

Great parts machine 2020 755d northwest addition. Just don’t have the time to rebuild. 2200 hrs when burned text 28” Quadco 541-951-1248image000000.jpegimage000001.jpeg

Mike L

Occupation
Self employed field mechanic
Looks like it ran a little bit warm.

Plebeian

Was the cause of the fire established? Burst hose, debris initiated fire etc?

Mike L

Occupation
Self employed field mechanic
I can’t say I’ve seen too many timberpro’s burned up. Cat 521’s on the other hand…

Nick Rodgers

Blown main lift cylinder hose is what we figured. Durning a burn off cycle. It went up like a blow torch. Fire systems slowed it for just a couple seconds.

Hallback

Occupation
Gyppo tower logger
I just saw a 775 that was burned like that where insurance paid for a complete new upper from TimberPro. They put it on the good lower and away he went with essentially a brand new machine.

I know the tigercat fanbois talk down about them but I've had every brand out there and the TimberPro is the most powerful and best laid out.
We currently have a 775 leveling shovel and I tell everyone it's just like a 568 that levels with a 5ft shorter boom