1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

The "not so heavy equipment" photo thread

Discussion in 'Showtime!' started by JNB, Aug 9, 2015.

1. CM1995

CM1995 Super Moderator

Running what I brung and taking what I win
    Took me a few tries to get the hang of it.;)

I've run into that a few times over the years - a bottomless muck hole. Glad you found the 82 year old to pull you out.:eek:

2. nedly05

nedly05 Senior Member

I always enjoy your pics JNB, its impressive what you do with your CTL, how is the kubota treating you?

3. JNB

JNB Senior Member

Flyin' low and rollin' slow...
    Thanks Nedly! The 90 has been a great machine. Tallied up 600+ trouble free hours in the last 13 months. I did blow out the door glass cutting under some oak trees, but that was entirely my fault.

4. Georgia Iron

Georgia Iron Senior Member

Concrete building slab and grading contractor
    That was a good stuck machine photo. I stuck my Case 440 last week, a customer asked me to move a 2000 lb slab of concrete, which wanted to tip my 440 it was about 6 long by 5 wide and on the thick side 18"s thick. I used my hydro grapple and went to where she told me to go. I was moving through thick grass about 5' tall and could not see much. Drove right off into a creek 3' down. It was all i could do to get loose of the concrete. My F550 in 4 x 4 and me in the machine would not move it. Took the truck, the machine and the 12k warn winch to pull it out. Luckily there was a tree within a 100' of the front of the truck. She said "Oh sorry, i forgot there was a drainage ditch there". Took me 1 hour to get out. I was doing a quick FREE favor that turned out to not be so quick.

5. Landclearer

Landclearer Senior Member

Glad to see the 90 is treating you right. Ours fills in as a third dozer sometimes on lot fill jobs.