• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

The new Deere 333g

Anyone been able to get an impression of how the digging force on the new 333g compares to the 299 and TL12 as well as the outgoing 333e? Deere says the specs on lift and breakout are the latest and greatest, but I would like to know real world input.

Thanks

Joe Fick

I would to. I have a 333E and love the machine. Only regret is not getting the high flow hyd. I prob will trade off for the g series for the high flow alone

Joe Fick

I ordered one. It'll be here before long if ur still wanting info n my opnion

Joe Fick

It sure does have alot more power n smoother hyd. N I have a werid track design it sure dies get alot of traction n I'm glad it doesn't spin out as bad as the 333e witch saves my track life defently push n lift way more than I've expected